Delta Goodrem - You Will Only Break My Heart (VIDEO Y LETRA)

You Will Only Break My Heart by Delta Goodrem, Music Video and Lyrics

“You Will Only Break My Heart” is the third single from Delta Goodrem’s third studio album Delta.
It was released to Australian radio on February 25 and will have a physical release on March 29. Its music video includes snippets of fans singing the song based on a competition via her website.



Delta Goodrem - You Will Only Break My Heart Lyrics

Tell me your thoughts now baby
Tell me what’s on your mind
Tell me what’s eating you alive
Tell me your darkest secrets

Delta Goodrem - Usted sólo romper mi corazón Información de la Canción

El video muestra que muchas cajas de cambio constante entre el ventilador y presentó videos de Delta 5 diferentes personas.

Natural del Delta está sentado en un sofá viendo las entradas a través de su computadora portátil VAIO rojo.
Punk Rock Delta posee una guitarra roja y una peluca negro, con tatuajes en el brazo.
Hard Rock Delta deportes y una rubia peluca está jugando los tambores.
Fortune Teller Delta (Delta Hippy) está desempeñando un piano con velas en él.
Diva Delta canta muy a la canción "drásticamente".

Liberados 29 de marzo de 2008
Grabado Avalon Studios, Dublín / ESO Studios, Hastings, Strongroom Studios, Londres
Género Pop, R & B, Dance-pop, soul, hip hop alma
Duración 3:03
Etiqueta Epic
Escritores Delta Goodrem, Brian McFadden, Stuart Crichton, Tommy Lee James
Productor Stuart Crichton, Marius de Vries
Clear up those stupid lies
Show me what’s there behind those eyes

I want to know ’cause i can’t face another day here in the dark
I’m tired of wondering when we’re together baby where you are
Why should i give you everything
When you will only break my heart
You will only break my heart
You will only break my heart

Tell me your thoughts now baby
Tell me what’s on your mind
Tell me what’s eating you alive
Tell me your latest story
What will it be this time
Show me what’s there behind those eyes

I want to know why you can’t find a way to just let down you guard
I don’t believe that love or what we had should ever be this hard
Why should i give you everything
When you will only break my heart
You will only break my heart
You will only break my heart

All this is too familiar
I think we’ve been here before
I wish i could believe you
i see you down on your knees

You will only break my heart
You will only break my heart
You will only break my heart

0 comentarios: